Forum Discussion

Annathewicked
New Spectator
10 years ago

Presidents.....

I don't have Nixon YET....I love Abe cuz he walks around in a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses 'blending in' for his 24 hr task, and George is okay, I like his cherry tree. Both of the quest lines for them are equally good IMO
  • organizmx66 wrote:
    I don't have Nixon YET....I love Abe cuz he walks around in a Hawaiian shirt and sunglasses 'blending in' for his 24 hr task, and George is okay, I like his cherry tree. Both of the quest lines for them are equally good IMO

Largely agree, I also don't have Nixon YET, but I'd have to give Lincoln a slight edge as he has better questline and visible tasks. Until Jebediah Springfield comes on the game to interact with Washington, I think that'll be the way it stays!!
  • If I had to choose, I'd pick Lincoln.

He has three visible tasks -- Public Speaking (4hr), Splitting Rails(8hr), and Trying to Blend In (24hr). I like all of them. :)
  • I have all 3 Washington has a great visable 24 task with a sword. And a 12 hr task to chop the cherry tree. Lincoln (as others have mentioned ) has a great 8 hr and 24 task his 4 hr has him giving a speech at town hall. If you put miss Springfield and mayor quimby on their 1 hr task all 3 of them will be giving speechs at the same time
  • I definitely like Lincoln more than Washington. Not sure if I want to pull the trigger on old Tricky Richard. I don't like the building and I think seeing him in my town will remind me of how much cooler the Simpsonrama crossover would have been if we would have gotten Bender.