Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Presidents

I've got all of them and don't regret it. Love the nighthawk diner and it's look (not particular of the character's task but coveted the building for a long time). Love Lincoln's cabin and chopping wood task. Nixon's wave to the people task is hilarious. Also enjoy Washington's chop down the cherry tree task and hunt for Jebediah task.

All of them are get if you like them. The cherry tree also comes with a multiplier of 2.75%.

ETA: just saw your EA name - Happy Canada Day weekend!
  • nissa762 wrote:
    I've got all of them and don't regret it. Love the nighthawk diner and it's look (not particular of the character's task but coveted the building for a long time). Love Lincoln's cabin and chopping wood task. Nixon's wave to the people task is hilarious. Also enjoy Washington's chop down the cherry tree task and hunt for Jebediah task.

All of them are get if you like them. The cherry tree also comes with a multiplier of 2.75%.

ETA: just saw your EA name - Happy Canada Day weekend!

Thanks for the input and the happy Canada Day weekend wishes
  • Jabba0the0hutt wrote:
    Can someone enlighten me as to how the nighthawk diner is connected to the presidents???

It isn't but it was released for the 4th of July in 2013. Lincoln was also available that year.