Forum Discussion

12 years ago

previous limited editions

Anything is possible, but don't hold your breath.

Fat Tony is the only character to be re-released so far

Kang will also be re-released with the season 25 premiere episode tie-in along with his sister Kodos
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    Anything is possible, but don't hold your breath.

I don't know -- if the developers have already put the time and resources into creating a character/building, making it never available again doesn't make much sense when you could sell it as a premium item. So I'd be shocked if "limited time" items don't pop up again at some point a la Fat Tony.
  • PlacentaSandwich wrote:
    Awesome tasks...more pics? :P

I havent got anymore pics but i will try and take one of his running from puny humans once he has finished his task, unless someone else posts it in the mean time :D

Thats a good task too :D Even his reading a cook book is still funny, as he goes and sits by his destroyed ship lol
  • jedgeco wrote:
    I don't know -- if the developers have already put the time and resources into creating a character/building, making it never available again doesn't make much sense when you could sell it as a premium item.

The events and the items they come with exist to keep people playing, or to bring back people who have quit in hopes that they'll spend money on donuts. If they trivialize these events then people won't bother with them. Especially after the horribly time consuming whacking day.
  • PlacentaSandwich wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    PlacentaSandwich wrote:
    Awesome tasks...more pics? :P

I havent got anymore pics but i will try and take one of his running from puny humans once he has finished his task, unless someone else posts it in the mean time :D

Thats a good task too :D Even his reading a cook book is still funny, as he goes and sits by his destroyed ship lol

I really want to see it...sounds cool.
    :mrgreen:

Heres his 24hr task :D

EDIT: Re-sized pic or not as the case may be lol