Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Pride Crosswalk Question

I seem to be having trouble accessing this. I have One Night Stans and can create a bunch of crosswalks, however I can't seem to find the option to upgrade them to the Pride Sidewalks. I found a couple of walkthroughs and they said that there is an option to click the paint can every three hours, however, I don't seem to have that. Was upgrading them to the colorful crosswalks only available during that event?
  • You should still be able to upgrade them (I am). You have to place them in the town to activate it (wait for the XP to clear and then the bucket will appear). The other thing I’ll mention is that since the itchy and scratchy event started, they have added a regular crosswalk as an item. It is available for purchase, but I also received 40 of them when I nuked my krustyland. So when you are placing them from inventory make sure the name is Pride Crosswalk and not just Crosswalk.
  • Make sure you are placing the Pride Crosswalk not the Crosswalk that was added with this event.
  • Oh my gosh, I feel so silly. That's exactly what it is! I placed the Crosswalk and not Pride Crosswalk. Mystery solved :D Thank you so much for your help!
  • Ok, I’m missing something here. I’m making sure I place the pride crosswalks, but can’t figure out how to get them th change color. I tap on them, but nothing happens.
  • "Shardik57;c-1962294" wrote:
    Ok, I’m missing something here. I’m making sure I place the pride crosswalks, but can’t figure out how to get them th change color. I tap on them, but nothing happens.

The crosswalk is white. You need to upgrade them every three hours strip by strip. After many hours they will be fully colored, then you can tap them to change the color you need
  • "Shardik57;c-1962294" wrote:
    Ok, I’m missing something here. I’m making sure I place the pride crosswalks, but can’t figure out how to get them th change color. I tap on them, but nothing happens.

If you just got the building that makes the pride crosswalks, you will not be able to upgrade them. There was a quest line that allowed for them to be upgraded and once it was finished, it unlocked the ability to make more. The building was released without the quest so now they can't be upgraded. Hopefully it will be fixed but I wouldn't hold out too much hope.