Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Princess Penelope

So ever since this event started I noticed something annoying. Back when we had Krustyland, Princess Penelope had a 1 hour task in town for money, and one in KL for tickets. Now that KL is destroyed and we have I&SL, she now has TWO 1 hour tasks, with the same name, both for tickets. I do not understand the logic behind that. I have no need for tickets at all and would rather have the money task back. Anyone else bugged by that?
  • I noticed that at first her "Greet Guests" task (earning KL tix), which requires the KL entrance, wasn't available, despite the fact that it had been re-placed in my Springfield. I believe that has now fixed.
  • It's "Play Accoustic Guitar" or something about playing a song, and having two of the same task really messes me up especially since they're both KL tickets.
  • Choose which currency you want to earn. The only benefit to KL tickets (if you already have all the KL stuff) is to buy decorations that can go on KL tiles. Also, you can place those KL palm trees anywhere - not just the beach.
  • "petehd14;c-1959942" wrote:
    Choose which currency you want to earn. The only benefit to KL tickets (if you already have all the KL stuff) is to buy decorations that can go on KL tiles. Also, you can place those KL palm trees anywhere - not just the beach.

The problem being I want game money for KEM farming and her 1 hour tasks are both KL tickets, so if I want $$ from her I need to put her on a 4 hour task minimum. It's annoying.