Forum Discussion

9 years ago

PSA: another shopkeeper's glitch

Something similar happened to me as well, but I discovered that there were a few kids still hunting at one of my brown houses. When went and cleared them all, my task completed.

• Thanks John - I wouldn't have noticed if you had posted this. I went to KL and back and my donuts appeared. Phew!
  • Same thing happened to me.

As the Game crashed, on re-entering my town again, I received the 20 Donuts.
  • since we can't use reply or quote anymore, in my quick reply I say, you're welcome Sue and I had some kids left too and when I cleared them it still didn't help. Maybe the glitch works differently for some. Good to know as well.
  • John for editing or quoting click on it, when the page open and load, click to interrupt loading and the page stays, wrote what you want and press post. It works
  • cripnite wrote:
    I had this happen last week and ended up with an extra 20 donuts.

Happened to me too last week, except I got 60 extra donuts. Tried the same this week, didn't work.
  • johncolombo wrote:
    so I finished send 15 kids to hunt nightmares. Shopkeeper says done. Go to is highlighted. Tap it. It went nowhere and I don't get my donuts. I had to go to KL and back to complete. Just letting you know incase it happens to anyone else.

:thumbup:

Worked for me, ta very much.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    John for editing or quoting click on it, when the page open and load, click to interrupt loading and the page stays, wrote what you want and press post. It works

Easier way to quote with the Quick Reply:
    Type {quote=username} - replace the { and } with
    Copy and paste the quoted text
    Type {/quote}- again replacing the { and } with

That's how I've been doing it rather than waiting for the editor to pop up then hoping I hit stop at the right moment.