Forum Discussion

8 years ago

PSA: Silver Mystery Present task

You don't HAVE to buy a sliver present to clear the task, Platinum present can clear it as well, so you can wait and save the free vouchers until you have enough for the Platinum.

Edit: works the same with the Gold one.
  • "suetopia;1522808" wrote:
    "johncolombo;1522770" wrote:
    I just woke up. Thanks. When do we get the vouchers? I logged into game and not there? After Willies task?

@johncolombo - is it possible that you already have everything available in the boxes? I'm pretty sure you already have everything (just not 100% sure)

There was only one thing that I did not have, and once I got it the part of the store with the mystery boxes disappeared.

Yeah sad. I guess I was bad this year and don't get any presents.
    :D
    However I did notice a lot of old content is available in the store for
    Donuts for me.
    :/

• Ugh, I woke up and played Tapped Out this morning and didn't really think it through. I bought the silver mystery present and got a tropical island which is definitely not my first choice. I would have saved for the platinum box for sure had I known (and not been so sleepy). Hope this PSA saved some people today!
  • "mommabee83;1522812" wrote:
    Ugh, I woke up and played Tapped Out this morning and didn't really think it through. I bought the silver mystery present and got a tropical island which is definitely not my first choice. I would have saved for the platinum box for sure had I known (and not been so sleepy). Hope this PSA saved some people today!

I also sleepy tapped and got the Christmas clams sign... but kept going and 1000 donuts later, finally got Costington's :). My bonus is up by 30% now though.
  • Good to know. I thought about getting the silver, but wanted to save for the platinum. Nice to know I can do that and still clear the task.
  • That task should have been "buy ANY mystery gift".

I feel a bit deceived by EA. Thanks for this dumb raccoon, jerks.
  • I don't know what is going on and bought many icebergs as no other premium items are available that offers gift vouchers. More hours later I saw that more premium items are available that gives vouchers. I have bought all that I need. I think the event high point is over for me.