Forum Discussion

Annathewicked
New Spectator
10 years ago

Pumpkin house question

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? The board may never know
  • Snakeyees wrote:
    How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Three.
  • haha love the tootsie roll pop reference.

if we get two pumpin houses so be it.
  • Lottie089 wrote:
    I'm excited about the pumpkin house. I think they are so cute. They were the one thing I sought out to attack during the CoC event. It kind of made that event more fun for me to have a target.

Me too. I went for pumpkin houses, the gingerbread type house, and also the unique character houses like Willie's shack, Wiggin's house, etc. Oh and Sanjays house is my favorite of the character houses for whatever reason. definitely did make attacking a bit more fun because when I sought out those particular houses. I was always happy if I could get all of those and chose the pumpkin and gingerbread ones over everything. So I too am looking forward to getting one of my own.

As someone else already stated, it appears that as long as you have the right supplies or whatever were calling the candy pieces and such you likely can build multiples of everything or chose what you do and don't want to build. The only things you only get one of is the probe collection prizes like the peacock.
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:
    you get however much you want from crafting them ;)

There's no crafting items listed, maybe since it's locked?- it says it's a quest part........ So I was curious
  • I have the pumkin house from last year but does anyone know what the grand pumkin is that is linked with it? Do you get both?
  • TzipiTzipora wrote:
    Lottie089 wrote:
    I'm excited about the pumpkin house. I think they are so cute. They were the one thing I sought out to attack during the CoC event. It kind of made that event more fun for me to have a target.

Me too. I went for pumpkin houses, the gingerbread type house, and also the unique character houses like Willie's shack, Wiggin's house, etc. Oh and Sanjays house is my favorite of the character houses for whatever reason. definitely did make attacking a bit more fun because when I sought out those particular houses. I was always happy if I could get all of those and chose the pumpkin and gingerbread ones over everything. So I too am looking forward to getting one of my own.

As someone else already stated, it appears that as long as you have the right supplies or whatever were calling the candy pieces and such you likely can build multiples of everything or chose what you do and don't want to build. The only things you only get one of is the probe collection prizes like the peacock.

And Hugo obviously lol
  • johncolombo wrote:
    I have the pumkin house from last year but does anyone know what the grand pumkin is that is linked with it? Do you get both?

Decoration improves your tree hugging rating