Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Pumpkin house

It was limited to the Halloween 2013 event, it may be re-released this Halloween.
  • LilJonny64 wrote:
    MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:
    empathy77 wrote:
    MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:
    Kind of odd that they are a lower level than you though. Unless they took a large break from the game, they should be maxed out by now level-wise.

This post confuses me, as I do not see how its related to the thread. Possibly meant for another thread? Possibly a hole is the space time continuum opened and moved its location? Possibly dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria!

The OP stated that neighbors who are a lot lower leveled than he is, have the pumpkin house. One would assume that if they have the pumpkin house (Halloween 2013), that they would be at max level by now, or at least higher than a user who started this year.

Im an OP? What is an OP?

OP = original poster (of new thread)
  • neuroheart wrote:

I like it. I have it in my forest by the farm.

(Of course, I've integrated the majority of holiday items into my town or Krustyland.)

My design for Pumpkin House compound is quite similar to that of neuroheart ... except that it's located within my Magical World district :mrgreen:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m271/property8singapore/TSTO/imagejpg12.jpg