Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Quest have stopped after level 44

So just to be sure you built Databases building right? If not then you have to before you can continue on to the next questline. If you did then you should be able to continue. Be sure to have all your characters free and if no quest comes up go to Krustyland because sometimes it brings up glitched quests (i'm not sure why though) and if that doesn't work I would contact EA.
  • Please don't be offended but did you finish all of the quests for the preceding levels? And did you search to see who kicks off the quest line? And did you have this person free?

If you the answer is yes then maybe uninstalling then downloading the game again will kickstart the questline...and if you still have a problem contact EA for more in-depth help...
  • michealden252 wrote:
    I can't build any new buildings, all of them require me to start or be on a questline

Right but have you finished your previous levels entirely? You may have an open quest line from a previous level that you haven't finished, so try to check out information about the previous levels to see if you missed something. Just because you are level 45 doesn't mean all of the older quests are thoroughly complete.
  • Level 43's content was all for Krustyland. You've probably got to at least build the building for that level (Ferris Wheel) before it'll let you start with Lvl 44 content ("Database Recovery" questline).
  • Thanks for all the input, I forgot about krustyland, I don't go there nor was hoping I had to to continue the questline in springfield. this is annoying
  • michealden252 wrote:
    Thanks for all the input, I forgot about krustyland, I don't go there nor was hoping I had to to continue the questline in springfield. this is annoying

Understandable, it's the only level that is entirely based in Krustyland. You should at least go there for the chance at 5 donuts...and frankly to also clear out handshakes so your neighbors have something to tap in case your town is full.