Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Question About the Limo (Not Mr. Burn's Limo)

KMEO wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a repost or not, but I just wanna ask this one.

Do you guys know then the Limo will disappear in the buy menu?

I haven't gotten around to getting donuts for this item and Lumpy. The Limo is one of the objects that is used to finish Respectable Moe's quest and I don't want to miss out on it. So yeah, I just want to know when they'll take it out from the buy menu.

Most of the previous episode tie-in limited items have disappeared by the next Tuesday...so you probably have another 2-3 days to get it.
  • I just got a noticifaction that the events ending tomorrow. Sometimes these events get pushed back, so I say that if it doesn't end tomorrow it will end on Monday.
  • teamzap17 wrote:
    I just got a noticifaction that the events ending tomorrow. Sometimes these events get pushed back, so I say that if it doesn't end tomorrow it will end on Monday.

I guess I won't be getting the Limo. :evil:
  • teamzap17 wrote:
    I just got a noticifaction that the events ending tomorrow. Sometimes these events get pushed back, so I say that if it doesn't end tomorrow it will end on Monday.

That's when the episode airs, on Sunday. Usually you have until Tuesday, or late Monday, to get the items.

@KMEO: Yeah, just a weekly thing, a bit less than a week, actually
  • mwdalton wrote:
    teamzap17 wrote:

That's when the episode airs, on Sunday. Usually you have until Tuesday, or late Monday, to get the items.

@KMEO: Yeah, just a weekly thing, a bit less than a week, actually

To be honest, they should give us two weeks. It should be like: on Tuesday, the Limo is on sale, the week after that, another limited item is on sale, and then another week later, the limo disappears and a new item comes out. Basically, the limited items will overlap with each other for a whole week. Their sales would probably be higher because it gives other people the chance and time to get the limited item they want.
  • I got 14 for good measure. Greatest car in the game currently. The burns Limo was a little old fashioned.
  • Wait! - Where was the Limo displayed for sale??
    I looked all over the menus and couldn't find it, so I assumed it came with the Sleep-Easy motel... I just got the Sleep Easy (its building) but sounds like I missed it :(

This may be the First Item that I missed getting :x
  • The limo COULD come back someday. If they introduce Planet Hype like we expect, or Wolfcastle...they could bring it back as a permanent premium item.