Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Question about Xmas lights

The lights are like a skin for certain houses. They were won in the wheel at Xmas if I remember correctly.
  • Cletus has lights out................... don't think he's motivated to take them down.............................................
  • Annathewicked wrote:
    Cletus has lights out................... don't think he's motivated to take them down.............................................

I have the same thing, i just cant see Cletus ever bothering about them :lol:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Annathewicked wrote:
    Cletus has lights out................... don't think he's motivated to take them down.............................................

I have the same thing, i just cant see Cletus ever bothering about them :lol:

- yep, he only got them half on to begin with, why bother?
  • emmcee1 wrote:
    The first Xmas you had to buy them with Santa coins, but were a heck of alot easier than the wheel to get them.

Especially because you could only earn one token a day with a possibility of finding an extra so you basically had to play everyday and either had to be really lucky or spend donuts to buy the tokens to attempt to win at them

Edit: I'm hoping that they do rerelease them I'm only missing the volcano lair facade. Also I'd like to see some new ones like the Christmas Wiggum house and Christmas Burns Manor that are unreleased
  • Wouldn't it be nice, if you could put them ALL up by a push on a botton?
    Last year I gave up halfways, because it takes ages to put them all up.
  • It seems I missed out on one of my favorite skins .... I'm happy I at least got the candy cane smoke stacks and the Santa workshop. Hope this Xmas brings the chance to have the lights in my inventory. I'd probably have a section of town with them on always.
    Thanks for all the help, and chuckles neighboreenos!
  • Neglecterino wrote:
    Some have untangled the lights and put them up for CoC as an indicator that they are not defending. :mrgreen:

Get out of here, I didn't realize that. And I did notice more X-mas lights on, I just never made the connection. I left Cletus's on just because he's a yokel and I'd imagine they'd do that sort of thing. I left Nelson's on until April cause I assumed he was waiting for his dad to get back "from the store" and wanted it to stay festive just in case.
  • mikmon100 wrote:
    Wouldn't it be nice, if you could put them ALL up by a push on a botton?
    Last year I gave up halfways, because it takes ages to put them all up.

It's why I haven't taken them down all year. I was going to, then I decided that I would have to put them back up. Maybe next January I'll do it. lol