Forum Discussion

• So can we put everyone on 24hr take for the duration of the event, except the Simpsons? That would be convenient. Can anyone confirm this?
  • 4junk3000 wrote:
    So can we put everyone on 24hr take for the duration of the event, except the Simpsons? That would be convenient. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes I can confirm the simpsons are the only ones to have a part on the story line and the only characters who can earn currency (obviously the barbarian too)
  • OnePoundBeef wrote:
    4junk3000 wrote:
    So can we put everyone on 24hr take for the duration of the event, except the Simpsons? That would be convenient. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes I can confirm the simpsons are the only ones to have a part on the story line and the only characters who can earn currency (obviously the barbarian too)

Well, sort of... I'm at a point where I need Nelson free for a task. Something about doing something to a bully.
  • Remember the chart that showed how many emblems you could accrue each day during the stone cutters event, which then in turn you could deduce if you would collect all the community prizes?
    That could be helpful here. Seems you get a lot of gold quite quickly (I have four of the prizes already) but you also need to use coins to level up the characters.

Who done the chart for Stonecutters does anyone know?
  • henpot7514 wrote:
    Remember the chart that showed how many emblems you could accrue each day during the stone cutters event, which then in turn you could deduce if you would collect all the community prizes?
    That could be helpful here. Seems you get a lot of gold quite quickly (I have four of the prizes already) but you also need to use coins to level up the characters.

There is a calendar posted on the addicts site.

• amazonprimechic wrote:
    henpot7514 wrote:
    Remember the chart that showed how many emblems you could accrue each day during the stone cutters event, which then in turn you could deduce if you would collect all the community prizes?

There is a calendar posted on the addicts site.

Cheers Amazon :)
  • I'm amazed at the speed at which people are accumulating gold. I've been attacking neighbors like mad but have had only a handful of attacks in response. I'm at 148 gold pieces; crazy how quickly others are reaching prize levels.
  • NuclearPip wrote:
    I'm amazed at the speed at which people are accumulating gold. I've been attacking neighbors like mad but have had only a handful of attacks in response. I'm at 148 gold pieces; crazy how quickly others are reaching prize levels.

Donuts i guess, and random revenge/attack i think.

I revenge who is attacking me, friends/randoms :wink:
  • brickevand408 wrote:
    NuclearPip wrote:
    I'm amazed at the speed at which people are accumulating gold. I've been attacking neighbors like mad but have had only a handful of attacks in response. I'm at 148 gold pieces; crazy how quickly others are reaching prize levels.

Donuts i guess, and random revenge/attack i think.

I revenge who is attacking me, friends/randoms :wink:

Yea the easiest way to get gold is to attack random towns since you get more like if you attack 4 random houses and 1 castle a day and win that's 150 gold a day