Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Quick way to clear items into inventory

Nope, usually takes me a whole day to put it all into the inventory when I do a redesign.
  • Cheers guys for your speedy response. It's a shame they don't have the option to move everything to the inventory quicker. :cry:
  • snowmanspfx wrote:
    Nope, usually takes me a whole day to put it all into the inventory when I do a redesign.

Usually?? :shock:
    How many times did.you do it?
  • simbass7 wrote:
    snowmanspfx wrote:

Usually?? :shock:
    How many times did.you do it?
    I've done about 4 major redesigns, I get bored and designing is my favorite part of the game.
  • liamglowka wrote:
    Nope sorry, building by building, person by person! One by one!
    Sorry!

Amen to that. The worst, most tedious part, in my opinion, is storing/relocating fences. (Hedges run a close second.)
  • A selection tool would be awesome. One to select multiple objects, when selected an option to put everything into inventory OR move the entire selection to a new location.

It would be a simple like "rope" tool and could be a square or rectangle or custom shaped. This game is really needing something like this.

• GamerGD3 wrote:
    A selection tool would be awesome. One to select multiple objects, when selected an option to put everything into inventory OR move the entire selection to a new location.

It would be a simple like "rope" tool and could be a square or rectangle or custom shaped. This game is really needing something like this.

I think that would be a great idea, and not all that complicated. That way you could move a section of a forest, a house with some fences, etc. :thumbup:
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    A selection tool would be awesome. One to select multiple objects, when selected an option to put everything into inventory OR move the entire selection to a new location.

you know how bad that would suck if you somehow selected your whole town by mistake and stored everything even if you didn't want to.
    i would be so pissed.
    i have done a major redesign only once so far and i didn't find it that bad as i didn't store the buildings just all the decorations as i still wanted to collect money and xp while i was redesigning.
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    GamerGD3 wrote:

you know how bad that would suck if you somehow selected your whole town by mistake and stored everything even if you didn't want to.
    i would be so pissed.
    i have done a major redesign only once so far and i didn't find it that bad as i didn't store the buildings just all the decorations as i still wanted to collect money and xp while i was redesigning.

Alright, lets throw in a "confirmation" message. "Are you SURE you want to STORE all buildings/decorations selected?".
  • I'm always changing things around- i try to have spare land to put some of the larger things on - works for me