Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Railyard Conspiracy Theory

Is anyone else's Railyard board screwing with them during this event? Cletus and Skinner are off fighting monsters, Milhouse and Martin are tied up with trick or treating, and yet EVERY SINGLE PROJECT on my board requires plastic to turn in. This has been happening since the event started. Comic Book Guy is on his own to regenerate the supply. And he's truly on his own because I have zero interest in donutting up for Uriah. Dam you Sebastian Cobb for conspiring to keep me away from my 5 mystery track pieces and 5 donuts at the end of the week! #firstworldproblems
  • One of my problems that sometimes happens now that they lowered the amount to 25K is that I mistakenly fill up a specific resource too early. Long ago you knew you were going to repeatedly dip into all three resources, but now it's possible you'll only have one or two glass projects. As such, I won't be paying close enough attention and I'll top of my glass too early (i.e. have 80 of the 70 limit) and then I'll get annoyed.
  • Even with characters away, I still completed rail yard for the week. Also on track with event, Count Burns, booberella and Suzanne getting me film.
  • It just took a little over 24 hours to complete. Metal cans were demanding this time. At least metal cans are just an hour and not 2 or 3 hours.
  • I managed to finish today, so now I'm slowly stocking up on plastic in anticipation for the new week lol. Definitely is harder as a freemium player and I guess I'm just not as good at strategies as others.