Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Relevant to Upcoming Events

Happy Voting to the Americans! Get out there an vote tomorrow! :D :p

http://i.imgur.com/KahwEkT.jpg
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    I personally don't want Kang. I have heard, at least people are saying, and they are saying on twitter and fox and the onion, that there is a video where Kang talks about inappropriate touching of tentacles. Now its probably just space ship talk but you know, its all fixed anyway.
  • http://a67.tinypic.com/33zcug3.jpg.
    Less than 24 hours until my land line stops constantly ringing from pole monkeys and town hall meetings... no more disgusting commercials... soon back to watching real news on my television.
    Getting ready to do my happy dance, no matter the outcome :s
  • "ArmpitAttack;1492908" wrote:
    It's sad that almost nobody will be happy, because we all just voted against somebody, not for someone. That's the real broken-ness-ity of the system, the way this thing is rigged from the start by the party bosses and they choose the leader before we ever get a say, which is...... totally unamerican?.... at the same time that it's what america has apparently always done. Like, somebody picked out Obama years before he even ran for the office and said, Bam, there he is, that guy's gonna be the pres someday, just because I said so. We'll make it happen. Based of course on no qualifications or personal excellence, just on the fact that he had a sharp speaking style and could get people to vote for him. Then, once these type candidates are in office, look out, because they have no idea what they're doing and it shows. Trump would have been the same way, just feeling his way through the term, adjusting his behavior somewhat eradically as he learned from mistakes, and Hillary will be the same just more corrupt from the start, as we ALL know. It blows. Who's for bringing back the monarchy?

Yeah but we'd still have to vote for Parliament.
  • "ArmpitAttack;1492908" wrote:
    It's sad that almost nobody will be happy, because we all just voted against somebody, not for someone. That's the real broken-ness-ity of the system, the way this thing is rigged from the start by the party bosses and they choose the leader before we ever get a say, which is...... totally unamerican?.... at the same time that it's what america has apparently always done. Like, somebody picked out Obama years before he even ran for the office and said, Bam, there he is, that guy's gonna be the pres someday, just because I said so. We'll make it happen. Based of course on no qualifications or personal excellence, just on the fact that he had a sharp speaking style and could get people to vote for him. Then, once these type candidates are in office, look out, because they have no idea what they're doing and it shows. Trump would have been the same way, just feeling his way through the term, adjusting his behavior somewhat eradically as he learned from mistakes, and Hillary will be the same just more corrupt from the start, as we ALL know. It blows. Who's for bringing back the monarchy?

What an enormous load of cr@p.