Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Rex Banner

He is not the only one, O'flanagan and Mindy can't go sometimes too.
  • Surfcitygal wrote:
    Does anyone know why Rex Banner has never been able to participate in Springfield citizens mass tasks? Yes, he was a time-limited character, but so was Kang and the witch and they always participate even though calling Kang a "citizen" is dubious. I'm tired of sending Rex to the Nighthawk Diner.

He partook in one of the mass tasks, and I believe he helped with eating at the Fleet-A-Pita.

He also should have helped with the gift card shopping I thought. He is limited on the mass tasks. So far a number of them have dealt with drinking or breaking the law. He is not corrupt (like Wiggum and other officers), so in those instances does not join the mass tasks involving drinking.

That's at least my stand on it. Others get updated and added to others (like Mindy and the Witch, etc). Typically after a new character comes out and the next level gets a mass task, they are not added to the system to join. Which is why on level 38 with the court house, I think the Chief and Halloween ones couldn't join in (but were later hot fixed to have the task). Rex is an exception and is based on what the task is.
  • He has actually participated in lots of them actually..

1. Go to Stu's Disco
    2. Eat at Luigis
    3. Storm Police Station
    4. Eat at Fleet-a-Pita
    5. Attend Court Hearing
    6. Protest

He just won't participate in the bar ones because he's a US Treasury officer who was sent to Springfield to enforce Prohibition. He's against drinking.
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    He has actually participated in lots of them actually..

1. Go to Stu's Disco
    2. Eat at Luigis
    3. Storm Police Station
    4. Eat at Fleet-a-Pita
    5. Attend Court Hearing
    6. Protest

He just won't participate in the bar ones because he's a US Treasury officer who was sent to Springfield to enforce Prohibition. He's against drinking.

I stand corrected. I think though there were some eating ones (Thanskgiving, Christmas) he couldn't do. I could be wrong.
  • Surfcitygal wrote:
    Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    He has actually participated in lots of them actually..

1. Go to Stu's Disco
    2. Eat at Luigis
    3. Storm Police Station
    4. Eat at Fleet-a-Pita
    5. Attend Court Hearing
    6. Protest

I stand corrected. I think though there were some eating ones (Thanskgiving, Christmas) he couldn't do. I could be wrong.

Thanksgiving was very limited - I think more to the characters most friendly to the Simpsons. Christmas, I remember him going to shopping with everyone else.

EDIT: Found the FAQ. Says Rex was only excluded on the drinking part of Christmas:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9845959.page

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,393 PostsLatest Activity: 17 days ago