Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Rigellian Queen: Let Us Move Her to Krustyland

Arbok9782 wrote:
There are a lot of things in this game that would make me much happier if they could be moved to Krustyland (NPCs, a lot of the seasonal items)... but at the top of the list right now is the Rigellian Queen.

She looks cool, but takes up a lot of space for very little Obedience gain and only two 20 hour tasks for Kang and Kudos.

I would love it if she could be moved to Krustyland, as sort of a "meet and greet" type of thing (you could argue she doesn't fit in Krustyland, but she doesn't fit in Springfield either :P ). If Kang and Kudos could visit Krustyland as a result to still do the task, all the better... but frankly just really want the option to keep her there regardless.

I think my first choice would to be have the option to move the castles over there. They take up far more room than the Rigellian Queen. :-)
  • johncolombo wrote:
    Once upon a time ago Sherri and Terri couldn't go to KL either. It could happen. Besides wasn't KL already invaded during Halloween ?

yea i didn't mean that it couldn't i just meant that i never seen them let something be placed in Krustyland that was required for a springfiel task but you are right it could happen