Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Rockstar Maggie in Act 2

I tasked her already with the alternate homers. So, yes, she earns event currency.
  • Also looks like Rock Star Maggie left the store early. She was suppose to be available another three or four days but is now gone. Only robo Burns and doggy Smithers were suppose to leave today.
  • I thought I had a couple of more days to get her but she's gone :(
  • Yeah, I was considering getting her, and then she disappeared 4 days early. That's lame.

I am happy about the Frink rebate deal (about time I got him in my town!) but this is disappointing.
  • I think the Gil deal was due to end at the end of Act 1 so it's too late to get her now!
  • I was holding off on Rockstar Maggie until Act 2. Now she's gone early. We'll see whether she makes a miraculous comeback.
  • Echo0006 wrote:
    I think the Gil deal was due to end at the end of Act 1 so it's too late to get her now!

No, the Gil deal still had a timer of a few days as of last night. Same timing as the electric cars and Human Test Subject (which are still in the store). Holo-greenery pack and Roboburns pack were due to expire with the act.

Brooklynight wrote:
    I was holding off on Rockstar Maggie until Act 2. Now she's gone early. We'll see whether she makes a miraculous comeback.

I hope so! I was holding out until I had time to enjoy the quest line. Silly me.
  • Oh wow. Was on the fence before pulling the trigger yesterday! Glad I did!
  • Welp. Was anyone able to buy Rockstar Maggie after the start of Act 2 or is she gone forever?
  • ArmpitAttack wrote:
    i tink it's one of those deals where they extended the Maggie deadline in a recent update but somebody didn't change all of the code so the earlier Maggie removal date triggered as if nothing had been changed.

Grr. That's frustrating. I guess I have to live with the fact that she's probably not coming back.