Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Santa's Little Helper Snowdog

That is really weird! SLH was on my wheel.
  • It was on the wheel in my feeder town... :-/ I don't think I got it and lost it in the town, but maybe... Lol I have all them lumped together so I don't think that's the case.
  • mrnerdstrom wrote:
    Should have been on the wheel. Maybe check your inventory.

Are you guys talking about the real one or the ice version?
  • Not in inventory. (Checked before posting 'cause I am blonde after all). I guess it's possible he got lost in the town but I don't think he ever appeared on the wheel. Kind of wanted the set, but if they are just going to melt in two days it's probably not worth worrying about.

Talking about the snow dog not the real one.
  • I guess if no one else experienced it, he's probably lost somewhere in town. Hopefully he'll find his way back home before animal control picks him up. :P Thanks for the help though. Good luck to those still grinding the wheel!
  • mrnerdstrom wrote:
    The snowman version.

Ah OK! I got that. If you go in movement mode ( the place where you move buildings ) and click on the building logo in the bottom right, then you should be able to see behind the buildings and if it Its there you will find it! Hope this helps!
  • So... I feel silly... Found him hanging out in the town. Just didn't remember putting him there. Haha!
  • blackroserogue wrote:
    So... I feel silly... Found him hanging out in the town. Just didn't remember putting him there. Haha!

http://static4.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Oh+you+marines+trying+to+get+us+into+the+army+_7d538a63c21ffc01f7985b8d24c99889.jpg

:lol: