Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Save Ray Gun?

ehoffa21 wrote:
I want to purchase my first ray gun but I don't want to shoot down the spaceship. Can I do that? I like the ray gun and don't want to lose it. Also, anyone know if I don't shoot down the spaceship will it continue to fly around my Springfield? To clarify I started after Halloween last year so I didn't get a ray gun then.

Why you don't want to shot? You will get Kodos, and two ray guns (one broken and one normal)
  • After you shoot down Kodos, he crashes into the ray gun, giving you his smashed ufo. You will then get a nother intact ray gun, wich you will find in your inventory.
    So in purchasing the ray gun you get: one ray gun, a smashed ufo and Kodos. Well worth it in my opinion.
  • I like the spaceship flying around. I don't know why. I am not sure what to do. On one hand I already have an alien walking around and a flying saucer and on the other I like Kodos.

White boy problems are so tough. Lol
  • To clarify what the previous posters said, you will not lose the ray gun when you shoot down the spaceship. You will get a second unsmashed ray gun in your inventory along with the crash site. The spaceship will stop flying around (since it is now the crash site) but on the other hand you will have a new ray, a crash site, and Kodos.
  • ehoffa21 wrote:
    I like the spaceship flying around. I don't know why. I am not sure what to do. On one hand I already have an alien walking around and a flying saucer and on the other I like Kodos.

White boy problems are so tough. Lol

After the event Kodos will stop flying around, so there is no point in not shooting him/her down if you have the ray gun.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,363 PostsLatest Activity: 37 minutes ago