Forum Discussion

9 years ago

SciFi: Crafting

Thanks for all the hard work LP :thumbup:
Just one question, if you craft something does the cost of leveling up reduce by the end amount?
I.e. if I craft a tulip does the level up cost reduce by 40?
Thanks in advance!
  • what you craft (till you reach that item's demo limit) makes the bar go up. You don't spend the Roboparts to level up. You just craft craft craft
  • It's also worth noting that the totals are not cumulative. So in total you need over 17,00 Robot Parts, I think?
  • AOFIGO009 wrote:
    It's also worth noting that the totals are not cumulative. So in total you need over 17,00 Robot Parts, I think?

That's what I'm thinking.. gong to take a while
  • ramrod130 wrote:
    AOFIGO009 wrote:
    It's also worth noting that the totals are not cumulative. So in total you need over 17,00 Robot Parts, I think?

That's what I'm thinking.. gong to take a while

Other than don't just level the printer up, has anyone come up with a strategy? Is it best to get all the demo's of each item first or just 1 of each and move on? I know we know that if you want more later or to be able to spend your future bucks you have to get all the demo's. Maybe just max out the ones you like the best and think your going to spend your future bucks on? Getting robot parts seems to take a Long time.
  • do any of these have MULTIPLIER???
    is there a list of which ones have a paid return in currency/xp?