Forum Discussion

10 years ago

second spooky house

Me too. I just think two spooky houses wouldn't sit well. I'm going to buy a bunch of scrubs
  • obake-odori wrote:
    I have two. I put one in a town dump with Satan's Anvil and the Diet sign. The second I put near the sea overlooking the ghost ship and lighthouse. Sort of Ghost and Mrs. Muirish.

LOVE that you referenced that movie!
  • 4kidsandacatdog wrote:
    obake-odori wrote:
    I have two. I put one in a town dump with Satan's Anvil and the Diet sign. The second I put near the sea overlooking the ghost ship and lighthouse. Sort of Ghost and Mrs. Muirish.

LOVE that you referenced that movie!

I love that you knew it was a movie before a TV show.
  • I don't like having multiples of houses or buildings. One is enough for me. So I've been making Rigellian Shrubs
  • I made a second spooky house primarily not to waste materials. After Halloween it's getting stored (you never know next year it might produce something useful like the older pumpkin houses did this year)

I've been making spooky walls and will continue to collect and then decide what to do near the end (I really don't like random stuff like the HTS sitting in my inventory so even though it improves obedience, I think the 4-5 I currently have are plenty, the bushes are cute but I prefer walls)
  • the spooky house is a nice option for my "poor" district (my Springfield is set up like the Hunger Games districts). Im crafting a second one tonight. It breaks up my brown houses which are the predominant house in the poor district.
  • I have two spooky houses and they look decent if you connect side by side like it is one big house. I put all of my holiday items away unless the earn money or have a multiplier. I plan on keeping the spooky houses out along with the graveyard.