Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Spooky house or hut

I would take the 2nd Spooky house. Just because i like to have the option of putting two together, which looks nice. But man, really, take whichever you think will look nicer in your town. That's the most important thing.
  • The Huts spawn 3 Rigellians every 24h so I'd say just go with which ever you like best

They both help indolence
  • A 2nd Spooky House. IMHO you can't go wrong with multiples of it.
  • I am currently looking to save for a 4th Hut and build a little Rigellian village
  • I was saving for the 3rd hut to make like a village, but now I see I have enough for that 2nd spooky house, I'm leading toward that now. I also am close to another pumpkin house, but that doesn't intrest me.
  • vetteeater wrote:
    Do any of the craftable items give a percent multiplier?

I believe the Spooky Walls are craftable and they have a .05% multiplier each
  • By the end of Tomorrow I'll have 3 Spooky Houses. I'll aim for a 4th before the event comes to an end.
  • I think one spooky house is cool, but more than one is weird from the point of view of trying to be 'realistic'. There's no way any town could have two identical derelict houses.
    On the other hand, a town could have a village of Rigellian huts.
  • I would go with the second spooky house. I have two huts and two spooky houses. If you place the houses right next to each other (touching) it looks like one big house. I assume they will generate money when the event is over.
  • I'm trying for some more huts to make a village as well. One spooky house is enough for me. I'm not building the pumpkin house either. I have one from last year and don't really need another. A small village of the huts would be nice though.
  • 22steelpaw wrote:
    There's no way any town could have two identical derelict houses.

actually you'd be suprised
    http://www.retrotek.co.uk/images/empty-homes.jpg