Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Secret Agents quickie walkthrough (Spoiler!)

Homer - 6 s
Homer - 6 s
Homer - 6 s
Springfielders x3 - 6 s

Build the Agency Headquarters - 6 s
Send Agents to Collect Intel - 4 H

Tap the Man in Tan x 10

Build the Surveillance Post - 6 s
Do a Drone Scan (minigame - can be done every 4 hours)

Hack WiFi in a Friend's Town

Build the Hidden Research Facility - 6 s
Spend Schematics on Research x10

Make Homer Bug Houses - 4 H

Start Completing Dossiers to Defeat the EPA
Spoiler

Round 1
Make Apu Study CCTV Footage - 4 H
Make Cletus Sleep With One Eye Open - 4 H

Round 2
Skinner - 4 H
Marge - 4 H

Round 3

Hank Scorpio Side Quest
Hank - 8 H
Hank - 60 M
Hank - 12 H
Hank - 4 H

Make Homer Sign up for Springface - 4 H
Make Bart Hack Homer's Springface - 4 H

Make Homer Spam Fishing Emails - 4 H

Make Homer Shop for a New Identity - 4 H
End Act 1

Act 2 continues below
  • You can track down the Men in Tan using the Hidden Research Facility. It shows a notice in black at the top of the screen when they are all gone.
    Doing a Drone Scan also seems to zap all Men in Tan.
    EDIT: This morning I had Daily Challenges in all 3 of my towns that required tapping Men in Tan. I did the Drone Scan and they all "hid", but they didn't count toward tapping for the Challenge. I'm not even sure they counted at all.
  • "00becker;1592632" wrote:
    Thanks for this, @wadebear. I had passed through these before I thought to write down the tasks.

Note - Homer can go on the 4-hour task with agents (list below). If you send him it stalls the questline for those 4 hours as there's another task for him right away.

Characters available for the "send agents to collect intel" task:
    Premium payout (60 currency) - Drederick Tatum, Lurleen, Duffman, McBain, Gabbo & Arthur, Lucious Sweet, Rex Banner
    Freemium payout (40 currency) - Moe, Marge, Skinner, Krusty, Cletus, Apu, Homer

That is a frustratingly small selection of characters to use for tasks. It was so much easier during Destination Springfield with flights. I don't know how anyone working level 60 and under is supposed to work through their level quests and this event simultaneously.
  • Please feel free to add any information here about the event quests as you progress in your games. Many of you will probably get ahead of me. I'll add it to the original post at the top as I see it. It's really hard to type this stuff in as I do it in the game - especially in the morning when I'm all blurry from low blood sugar.
    I'm now progressing much more quickly toward level 939 by using the XP Collider but it's gonna be quite a while before I have enough donuts saved up to start rushing tasks in all 3 games (I MUST keep my games synchronized during events or get so confused I can't function). My # 3 game is only at level 171 and I'm barely making enough donuts each 10 day round of Collider to restart it and buy cheap multiplier items (I have 2 of the Beach Hideaways so far). I'm only at 102.65% and it's a slow climb when you're playing a pure Freemium game.
    My last 10 day round just finished while I was typing this. I only went up 18 levels.
  • Homer - 4h

Homer - 4h

Homer - 4h

Homer - 4h
    Sea Captain - 4h
    Willie - 4h

Moe - 4h

End Act 2