Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Seed glitch?

There exists a world which we are not allowed to talk about where this could happen.
  • Brabsel wrote:
    There exists a world which we are not allowed to talk about where this could happen.

Yes that thought had entered my mind. I was hoping it was something more on-the-level.
  • donuts? Who knows how rich some of the players may be in real life?

Edit. There was a leader board glitch but it appears to be gone now. It didn't give you seeds but it jacked you up the leader board very quickly. I never fully figured it out as it was very random and inconsistent. You kinda had to be in the game on the right day at the right time and visiting your neighbors.
  • My leader has just over 550,000 (maybe the same one?!) Dropped about 30 seeds on me so far today. I'll happily assume that they've just got lots of donuts to spend and want to share with neighbours. :D
  • Was there a thread on this glitch on seed dropping? Cos I missed it if there was one :(
  • Yes. In the Bugs & Issues forum. It appears the poster was getting Mutant Seeds as part of his payout from Monsarno. It stopped with the previous update the other day and he was asking about it.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,375 PostsLatest Activity: 11 hours ago