Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Seeking suggestions for spending my donuts

id buy characters, bumble bee guy, SVT, moleman, dr nick and rich texan all make extra cash.. or decorations to multiply your earnings
  • Some members reported receiving SVT and Frinks lab through mystery box.

If there is something that you've had your eye on, i would consider those items

there is speculation that Grumple will be available on Christmas Eve for 120 donuts
  • CoffeeMars wrote:
    Some members reported receiving SVT and Frinks lab through mystery box.

If there is something that you've had your eye on, i would consider those items

there is speculation that Grumple will be available on Christmas Eve for 120 donuts

Thats how I received my SVT - through the mystery box. I can't wait for Christmas Eve! :D
    I just have to wonder..will it be the american eve or the Australian eve that the grumple comes out :)
  • I'd get Frink. From what I've read, he has one of the most interesting storylines of all the premium characters, plus the lab is cool looking. Otto is also a good option.

snowyriver32 wrote:

I just have to wonder..will it be the american eve or the Australian eve that the grumple comes out :)

Well, EA is an American company and Simpsons is an American show, so the game is very very likely to be on an American timetable/calendar.
  • All good suggestion in addition to SVT. I did get Moleman indirectly thru the mystery box I got a homer Buddha which gave me him.

If you have Channel 6 and even if a future build Do look at the Channel 6 van for 40 donuts. It has a good multiplier but it also give a 4 hour task to channel 6. The 4 hour task is the same as the 8 hour task; just 50 xp less. Bumblebee man give the Channel 6 a 24 hour task