Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Seriously!?

what device are you playing on?
  • TheGreatOne76 wrote:
    So is the harp glitch gonna happen after every single lvl up now? Has happened my last 2 lvl ups. Can't believe I wasted money on this crap

I've made this observation before, but don't have any real data to back it up; just speculation based on conversations here on the forum. I seem to think that once you contracted the harps, you're more likely to get it again.
  • KrustyBrand wrote:
    TheGreatOne76 wrote:
    So is the harp glitch gonna happen after every single lvl up now? Has happened my last 2 lvl ups. Can't believe I wasted money on this crap

I've made this observation before, but don't have any real data to back it up; just speculation based on conversations here on the forum. I seem to think that once you contracted the harps, you're more likely to get it again.

Based on my experiences (im playing on an iphone 5) I read that fast play quickly tapping and not collecting is one way to lead to harpies but I generally always play like this, I got harpies once by sheer bad luck but nothing happened afterwards my game is perfectly fine 2 bonus levels later, No harpies and I have not altered the way I play at all, Im thinking its less likely to get harpies with the newer devices, or at least with an Iphone 5?
  • I'm on my way to my sixth bonus round (approx. 20,000 xp from it), and I've been harped twice: upon collecting my bonus donuts after the third and fifth bonus levels.

Both times I leveled up after collecting a small amount of xp, and when I got back into my game, I had just about 50,000 xp!?

Where on earth they came from, I have no idea.
  • Do you get extra donuts from the harp glitch or is it all bad with no good?
  • thegreatone76 wrote:
    brenner_yes wrote:
    ipad

Is it the latest model ipad? I have only heard of the Iphone 5 being able to solve the harp bug but if its the latest coudlt hurt to try leaving it on the loading screen for 20-30 mins see if anything happens
  • brenner_yes wrote:
    KrustyBrand wrote:
    TheGreatOne76 wrote:

Based on my experiences (im playing on an iphone 5) I read that fast play quickly tapping and not collecting is one way to lead to harpies but I generally always play like this, I got harpies once by sheer bad luck but nothing happened afterwards my game is perfectly fine 2 bonus levels later, No harpies and I have not altered the way I play at all, Im thinking its less likely to get harpies with the newer devices, or at least with an Iphone 5?
    I got harpies once by kissing this * looking chick ; p. Serioudly though read in another thread there is sn update sun that should fix it. Heres to hoping
  • brenner_yes wrote:
    thegreatone76 wrote:
    brenner_yes wrote:
    ipad

Is it the latest model ipad? I have only heard of the Iphone 5 being able to solve the harp bug but if its the latest coudlt hurt to try leaving it on the loading screen for 20-30 mins see if anything happens
    no original ipad. I did thst the firdt time, took a couple days but finally got in
  • thegreatone76 wrote:
    brenner_yes wrote:
    thegreatone76 wrote:
    brenner_yes wrote:
    ipad

no original ipad. I did thst the firdt time, took a couple days but finally got in

Ahhh okay well hopefully tomorrow EA will bring an update to fix it!
  • I play on an iphone4 I got the harpies but just let it ring it's self crazy on the loading screen,after 15-20 minutes I was back in and havnt had the issue since,and I've leveled out 3 times so far.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,394 PostsLatest Activity: 39 minutes ago