Forum Discussion

8 years ago

SH: 2 billion madness - anyone going for it?

I recently bought and upgraded the beach hideaways. Now I am at 1.5 billion SH $.

The maximum value for SH $ is capped at 2 billion iirc.

There is simply no reason to go for the extra 500 millions. On the other hand... the grind is available, so I might as well go for it... :smiley:

Is anyone doing it?

How is your experience? I think it is super hard, since the craftable items do not give that many $$.

What are your thoughts and experience?
  • Been at 2 billion for quite some time now and also keep all of the buildings that provide consumables maxed out just in case they do decide to drop an expansion for the Heights so that I have a head start on it hopefully, Well that's unless they add a different consumable item just for the fun of it.
  • I hit 2b during the 4x weekend. My guess is they will eventually offer more buildings which will be easier to generate money than grinding out polo fields and jet skis.
  • "maryclaire1;1500085" wrote:
    I hit 2b during the 4x weekend. My guess is they will eventually offer more buildings which will be easier to generate money than grinding out polo fields and jet skis.

I stopped at around 1.5B.

Hard to see how they can offer additional buildings aimed at SH without simultaneously opening up additional land. Personally, I disliked the grinding, but if they made more land available, I’d probably start grinding again.

• I'm actually hoping to get to 1 billion today, I have no plans to get to 2 billion any time soon unless the 4x is brought back
  • I'm certainly not, though I probably need to refill my ads and overfill my supplies with the Googleplex. Resources are the only barrier to new land when it opens up, not real estate value.