Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Make good make mad.

Are you joking? 150 crystals for wasted time and effort planning.
Those crystals don't even equal a percentage of what we miss out on.
It's slow enough trudging through the gear, zeta and GET2 grinds and you expect us to be satisfied with "we're sorry"?
  • Were getting pushed back in rewards, gameplay, we wasted time probably worse preparing for TW and 150 crystals gets you two refresh at best.. Its a big slap in the face especially when were twiddling our thumbs half the time waiting for something to do besides buy expensive packs that most of us cant afford
  • Overreaction to a solid make good. So tw got pushed back a day. Could have been alot worse, count your blessings
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "TAZZZOOO;d-225716" wrote:
    Are you joking? 150 crystals for wasted time and effort planning.
    Those crystals don't even equal a percentage of what we miss out on.
    It's slow enough trudging through the gear, zeta and GET2 grinds and you expect us to be satisfied with "we're sorry"?
    Except you aren’t missing out on anything

You are still getting to play TW and collect the rewards a day or two late

relax drama
  • This TW getting pushed back means all future TWs and TBs are also pushed back.
    When the next update rolls out and next GB bug happens (we know it will) that means we miss out again.
    NotRealUltra
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "TAZZZOOO;c-2076574" wrote:
    This TW getting pushed back means all future TWs and TBs are also pushed back.
    When the next update rolls out and next GB bug happens (we know it will) that means we miss out again.
    Look at the March calendar. Only three TB dates are being changed (pushes back). The fourth one is following its regular schedule

TB is unaffected
  • "DarjeloSalas;c-2076615" wrote:

But the TWs are pushed back for everybody. So who exactly are you falling behind?

Am I supposed to give you my arch rivals name or something..?

So long as the number of TBs next month aren't affected too; the players won't be at an unnecessary disadvantage for events. But those calendars are ALWAYS subject to change.
    Just trying to defend the player base as a whole with those GL "soon".
  • "TAZZZOOO;c-2076662" wrote:
    "DarjeloSalas;c-2076615" wrote:

But the TWs are pushed back for everybody. So who exactly are you falling behind?

Am I supposed to give you my arch rivals name or something..?

So long as the number of TBs next month aren't affected too; the players won't be at an unnecessary disadvantage for events. But those calendars are ALWAYS subject to change.
    Just trying to defend the player base as a whole with those GL "soon".

Since this affects every single player, there are no disadvantages, nothing is being missed just set back a bit and will be back on track next month.

I take the 150 crystals as nothing but a positive in this case.