Forum Discussion

10 years ago

SH Completed

Nice. Congrats, that's a marathon effort!!

I've only been doing SH around Monorail tasks, and had a break for the last few days whilst maxxing out metal & plastic whilst uncapped after getting Ray Patterson.

Just got Ziff Mansion today. Have been doing only Classic & Modern Mansions - they only have add-ons for levelling up, so it won't hurt to have them at L5 (unlike if I want a heap of condos etc. to look like L2 or L3 versions). Also I max out on all the harder currencies (awards, pills, yoga mats) before doing a new round of upgrades, then restock.

All the completed ones are in my "building graveyard", with the rest of my yet-to-be-landscaped ones.

Aiming to have it finished in the next 2-3wks (allowing for boosting Monorail tasks).
  • adammeadeisd wrote:
    I find the short tasks are very addictive.

Same here. I routinely tap away until the battery on my tablet is in need of a recharge.
  • Congrats, John!

It will be a long time for me because I'm busy with RTTF and just keeping up in my other two towns.
  • Neglecterino wrote:
    Congrats, John!

It will be a long time for me because I'm busy with RTTF and just keeping up in my other two towns.

I really wanted to play RTTF but I was too busy at the time
  • hughejars wrote:
    Wow I'm either impressed or saddened someone is that dedicated, I don't know anymore :lol:

well other than being addicted to it, it felt kinda creepy at times.
    LOL
    It was the damn leader boards fault.