Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Shadow Government Mystery Box

Do most of the characters have task or do they just walk around doing nothing unless tapped? Just wondering if the Femme Fatale runs sound breaking guys necks with her legs?

I also wonder how President Lisa (who I want as much as a President Trump character :s) is a shadow government agent? Who knows.

If this has been asked already, please forgive me.

Peace.
  • The buildings/structures are worth it, except for maybe the Republican HQ.

All characters have jobs, and questlines. (Hank Scorpio should have two, if you have the Mastermind Bundle in your Box; you'll get both Hank Scorpio and Mastermind Hank Scorpio.)
  • Took gamble on it, got Adil, which is ok for me.. left is Russ and Femme, who i want, Republican HQ which i miiite want, and Piramide which i really dont want... i think ill spend my donuts on Rose, Stonecutters table and few (or all that i dont have) SC skins instead
  • To bad there isn't a task to put the DNC next to the RNC and have a tank truck drive through both of them.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Femme Fatale is one of favorites to to see around town. Sexy karate or what ever that task is :)
  • "miraclemet;c-1870744" wrote:
    is the Eye any good? any bonus or tasks?

Not really, it just has an 8hr collection task; but fits in your Stonecutters area (if you have one).