Forum Discussion

3 years ago

Shattered Dreams starts as soon as you finish ๐Ÿ˜Š

Complete the event and the Outro quest that starts once you've got all the prizes and that Shattered Dreams misery box kicks in, and with a free token too ๐Ÿ˜Š

• ^^ apparently I didn't own an Anti-Gutenberg 3000 or Kodos' Crashed UFO, so my A town did have items to start and the box worked fine.
  • I'm way back on missed events so there are lots of things there. But there is overlap with Yearbook Mystery Box. So I'm saving my tokens and buying with donuts those overlaps. For example you can get all four teleportes from YBMB for 30 donuts and it takes two tokens to get them from this.

Will it eventully have all the missed things? I ask because i don't see even half of those I'm missing. For example no Simpsons babies.
  • Still got only one token : the one you get with the start of the mistery box... guess only buying them assures you'll get any. A bit bummed out really...
  • @Denny_74 - My A town's had about three of the challenges including one today, but I only had 2 items in the box to start, so I'm saving the extras.
    My B town has 12 items in the box and I've only had one task for a token so far !! :(
    Perhaps that'll improve if I spend a token . . . ??
  • Just got Pirate Kang in one of our games that does not have Kang. Once again a useless costume. The unaccessable game (removed by moderation) got Prom Time Homer and EA promised that if you get it you get Teenage Homer. No, the game did not get him and when asked from EA the answer was crickets.
  • @anjasundq82 EA knows !?!
    Still finding things out from a players view, like what will be in the box next time and if it's new stuff will this box come back one day . . . Only thing there is wait and see ?
  • @e_lectro307 the underground hq is a skin for the agency headquarters or the auxiliary hq. Check those to see if it is available when you tap the building
    https://simpsonstappedout.fandom.com/wiki/Underground_Headquarters