Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Shouldn't the Wiccans have a higher payout?

Just bought the Wiccans and I noticed they have a standard payout of 1000$ for the 24h job. But since they are three characters in one, shouldn't the payout be 3000$ similar to Sherri and Terri?
  • Maybe they screwed up and meant to put 50% extra, like most premium characters? Hard to say for sure in this case, since there's also a precedent of even higher payouts for multicharacter premiums. I think they'll have to increase the payouts, though. Beach hideaways part deux.
  • "IckabodSchrek;1521327" wrote:
    @LPNintendoITA Do we have to complete the tasks for the Wiccans and Lisa's new skin before the event is over? If we don't, I'm going to wait because neither is paying out event currency.

as it usually is no you've no time limit
  • "SatansHockey;1520647" wrote:
    I'm debating between getting them or patches and violet. Besides the payout differences anyone have any opinions?

I think the wiccans are better, patches and poor violet were free last year.
  • "evant13579;1521288" wrote:
    they should be 666% bonus...

That would be fun.
  • I'm not buying them while the payout is wrong! I buy characters in sets because they are usually double% but the pagans are expensive, advertised with 350% increase and don't. I had a fit with the hideaway fiasco, not doing it again!!!!!! Grrrrrrrr