Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Sideshow Mel Glitch?

Intersect19 wrote:
Hello I was wondering if I have experienced a glitch or just a delay in the start of a quest. I am level 26 and just purchased the Krustylu Studios with Sideshow Mel. After constructing the studio, Sideshow Mel started wondering around my Springfield but never had the quest bubble pop up. I must have waited 10 mins but still nothing. Anyone have any ideas or recommendations? Thanks and any help would be appreciated.

you may need another character free.
  • How many tasks do you currently have going? Sometimes you have to complete a few to get more quests to trigger. You also may need another character free like Kristy. I can't remember Mel's quest line, sorry.
  • TwiztidThorn wrote:
    How many tasks do you currently have going? Sometimes you have to complete a few to get more quests to trigger. You also may need another character free like Kristy. I can't remember Mel's quest line, sorry.

That may be it since I have at least 7 quests. I'll try and complete one and see what happens in the morning when the quest is over. I did have Krusty free at the time. Thanks for your help and I will let you know if it worked.
  • Intersect19 wrote:
    TwiztidThorn wrote:
    How many tasks do you currently have going? Sometimes you have to complete a few to get more quests to trigger. You also may need another character free like Kristy. I can't remember Mel's quest line, sorry.

That may be it since I have at least 7 quests. I'll try and complete one and see what happens in the morning when the quest is over. I did have Krusty free at the time. Thanks for your help and I will let you know if it worked.

That seemed to be the problem. I can only have 7 quests going at once and I have 8 total so one is only being delayed while the others continue. Sideshow Mel's has started and Kent Brockman's has now stalled in the middle of his. I should finish up the last part of Nelson's tomorrow, so hopefully that will correct everything. Thanks.
  • Intersect19 wrote:
    Intersect19 wrote:
    TwiztidThorn wrote:

That seemed to be the problem. I can only have 7 quests going at once and I have 8 total so one is only being delayed while the others continue. Sideshow Mel's has started and Kent Brockman's has now stalled in the middle of his. I should finish up the last part of Nelson's tomorrow, so hopefully that will correct everything. Thanks.
    No problem. I'm glad it started working for you.