Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Sideshow Bob Glitch?

rwvolture wrote:
Anyone else having a sideshow bob glitch?

I go to other springfield, he’s standing on squidport, I catch him and get bonus, exit town, go back in he’s there again I catch him get the bonus. Did it a bunch of times, still happening, paying out nicely.

Also not sure if glitch or not but it’s letting me collect twice from towns with krustyland, 3 taps in their town and 3 taps in their krustylands.

I'm not complaining just wondering if everyone else is having this? I have 3 towns and I see this issue in 2 of them so far.

Haha, how could you complain when you are making so much money and XP. You are lucky to have it; I don't.
  • rwvolture wrote:

I go to other springfield, he’s standing on squidport, I catch him and get bonus, exit town, go back in he’s there again I catch him get the bonus. Did it a bunch of times, still happening, paying out nicely.

Also not sure if glitch or not but it’s letting me collect twice from towns with krustyland, 3 taps in their town and 3 taps in their krustylands.

I'm not complaining just wondering if everyone else is having this? I have 3 towns and I see this issue in 2 of them so far.

Are you on iOS or android? I don't have that glitch on iOS.
  • rwvolture wrote:

I'd take advantage of that glitch. :D That's great. There seems to be a few glitches out there. Nothing like that for me.
  • on Ios, it's only like this on my 2 main towns, my 3rd newer town doesn't have the glitch. 1 of my friends who shares the 3rd account said she isn't getting the glitch on her town but on the shared account she is getting it too on her android. Very weird.
  • AOneTrueHero wrote:
    I abused that glitch at lv22 in other springfield and made nearly 200k spending hours doing it . . .but then I made the mistake of leveling up with quests and the glitch fixed itself haha

nice to know it is not just me at least :)
  • Leveled up in both towns and still have the glitch. Long live the glitch.

Also found a new BAD glitch today. When in Krustyland in friends towns at times Sideshow Bob will appear, if you click him in Krustyland the game crashes. However you go back to their town and he's right there to catch so not too bad just takes away some valuable tapping time
  • snugglesNY wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:

On three occasions (while visiting a neighbour's town), my game crashed when I tried to tap him. That never happened before the latest update.

Happened to me today too. He appeared in a friends Krustyland and when I tapped him, the game crashed. I'm leaving him alone for now if I see him in Krustyland. Someone else brought this up in the Game Status section earlier.