Forum Discussion

6 years ago

*sigh* I messed up.

I got a daily for 3 donuts, gather 80 furniture at the Shop. I accidentally sent Fat Tony on his 8 hour task and wasn't able to catch and store him before he got there. I looked up what building he comes with and stored it but he was not released from the task. So I finished the task, collected my donuts, tried to store the Shop and got the Hoarder message. How the HECK do I get him off that task? I don't need to waste him for 8 hours gathering 60 stupid furniture.
  • You can't without spending donuts to speed up the task.

He came with the Legitimate Businessman's Club, but he's not tied to that building.
  • The best way to run those daily tasks that involve furniture, phones, etc. is to use the theater. It costs $ but if you have plenty of cash, you can get those tasks done without tying up a character (or several characters). Plus, if you are over the limit on an item, using the theater option doesn't require that you spend enough furniture or whatever to get below the maximum.
  • Isn’t Fat Tony’s 8 hr job at the Town Hall? That’s storable.
  • "brogames111;c-1997034" wrote:
    Isn’t Fat Tony’s 8 hr job at the Town Hall? That’s storable.

No I sent him to his 8 hour task at the Shop by accident. :-( I'm stuck, there's nothing I can do but wait.
  • I thought all the jobs at The Furniture Shop were 30 second jobs.
  • "brogames111;c-1997074" wrote:
    I thought all the jobs at The Furniture Shop were 30 second jobs.

all the sh shops have some 8hr jobs now.
  • "brogames111;c-1997074" wrote:
    I thought all the jobs at The Furniture Shop were 30 second jobs.

When you get to start Springfield Heights Pt. 2, you get the ability to send characters on 8hr currency tasks to get even more currency.

I want to say...you need to have over 500 million in Heights money to start...
  • I rarely do the SH tasks, only if they're for donuts. My greed for donuts got the better of me today. Lesson learned I guess!!