Forum Discussion

9 years ago

maggie game change up?

Yes to both questions, when in SH she was on ziffcorp for me, I think LP has a full list of possible locations she can appear on
  • There is a link in my signature of pictures where Maggie can be found too.
  • I've found her on the Ziff Corps building a couple of times. She also shows up on the steps of the Wax Museum a lot now.
  • I find Maggie is usually in and around the same part of my game. Maybe a few houses or restaurants across but usually easy to find.

Mands xxx
  • audiomixdon wrote:
    I normally find her in my neighborhood just west of factory.

But for the last few weeks, I sweep neighborhood, don't hear or see her. Then do quick sweep of whole town, and viola! she has suddenly appeared in the neighborhood when I come back to it. Has caused me to miss her a few times.

Same happens to me she isn't there on the first sweep then miraculously appears on the second. Missed her yesterday because of no sound.... again.
  • yeah, no sound today also. havent found her 2 days in a row yesterday because of her being in SH (i posted this conversation) and i tapped a house next to her today and no sound.

when i posted this i was just surprised because she had never been in SH or a lard lad, usually on same few buildings and houses.

thanks LPNintendo for all you do! i forgot you posted that when maggie game started
  • Haven't seen this posted but I discovered a way to give myself an extra shot about a month ago. My timer was down to 10 seconds & while frantically sweeping my Springfield I accidentally turned off my phone. When I came back there was a 3 minute run off before I could start up her mini game again. Much better than waiting 16 hours for another shot. I've done this twice since & each time it has given me a 3 minute run off to restart. Just putting that out there.
  • I have all my houses in SH, so she is there all of the time.