Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Skyrim-Mrp:Feedback I(scrapped)

Looks amazing. I would wait until you have designed around it. It looks fab as it is but you may find after adding buildings into your town it may need a little tweaking. Not sure how though. :mrgreen: :lol:
  • mitzytaz wrote:
    Where's it gone?! Just checked in on your progress there's not much left. Hope you're not giving up on it :cry:
    no I I lost the pattern with converting to snapdragons. So I'm starting it again and raising it slightly higher :mrgreen:

cheers jay kay :thumbup:
  • mitzytaz wrote:
    Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    mitzytaz wrote:
    Where's it gone?! Just checked in on your progress there's not much left. Hope you're not giving up on it :cry:
    no I I lost the pattern with converting to snapdragons. So I'm starting it again and raising it slightly higher :mrgreen:

cheers jay kay :thumbup:

Good good. Glad you're still doing it :lol: starting a new art project myself later should be interesting :mrgreen:
    thats awesome u always put 110% into what u do :thumbup:
  • I'm a fan of Skyrim too here is the that I made in my town a couple week ago.
    I never finished it

• sony1319 wrote:
    I'm a fan of Skyrim too here is the that I made in my town a couple week ago.
    I never finished it

:thumbup: that's awesome looks really good :mrgreen:
  • Remove the border? I can't go all the the way as the upper section of the wing and the head look to clumpy with the snapdragons? What are your suggestion.

http://s21.postimg.org/whnr2eu5z/image.jpg
  • mitzytaz wrote:
    Can you border it with roads and add a pavement background maybe. Might give you a bigger picture of what the end result will be :D
    no the roads point the wrong way :cry: and the text won't fit right cus of the angles lol I may try the pavement but not sure how to work yet lol
  • cl891 wrote:
    I've just seen this thread for the first time in about 24 hours and am rather gutted to hear you scrapped the idea. The original design with your user name written below would have been one of the most unique designs I've seen. It's a shame you couldn't get it to work in a way you were happy with.

+ 1 :thumbup:
  • I liked your latest attempt with the snapdragons outlining it. I hope you kept that?