Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Slightly confused about which currency to go for...

fertilizer seems like the need to me right now

i select jobs that make DNA or fertilizer right now as some characters just have corn tasks anyways and right now i seem to have a lot of corn. maybe i am wrong but this is what i am doing now and could change later depending on my needs.
upgrading the facility to the max is my number 1 priority right now and i need fertilizer for that.
  • duncanbrow162 wrote:
    I'm a bit lost as well. Levelled up the building to 17, and now have 91 characters there on different timed tasks.

is 17 the ceiling in this act?
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    duncanbrow162 wrote:
    I'm a bit lost as well. Levelled up the building to 17, and now have 91 characters there on different timed tasks.

is 17 the ceiling in this act?

based on simpsonswiki there's no upgrade cap (level 17 increases fertilizer payouts, level 18 increases corn, level 19 increases DNA and things past level 20 are also payout increases)

the last level that adds character tasks is level 16
  • Im not sure why everyone is confused. Enjoy the questline as it unfolds, put characters on tasks, earn currency, craft, repeat.
  • thatdonald845 wrote:
    I have 67 characters all earning different currency on differently timed tasks. I have no idea what is going on. :shock:

More than slightly confusing!

Same here! :shock:

• Well, after upgrading to level 16, I am running very low on fertilizer and still have thousands of corn. In act one, I prioritized fertilizer tasks over corn, and that will continue because I have such a surplus of corn and so many characters only have corn tasks. I'll also be prioritizing DNA over both corn and fertilizer for the moment because it's a new material so I'm starting with nothing. We'll see if I need to keep doing that or if the characters who can exclusively get DNA will be enough.
  • So since there is no cap, is there an advised level to stop at to start crafting? I managed the Farmer's Market in phase one thus only allowing me to cap at level 9 (when the phase launched today). So I would like to craft other prizes along with the new things, but I still want to be optimized on production.