Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Slightly confused

No one has got it yet, it will come today at some point
  • some folks can connect to the EA servers and see what's in the file systems. The spoilers are coming from that. It means that EA is loading the data onto their production servers, which seems to indicate that the update is close. No one has it yet on their device.
  • firefly-03k wrote:
    fuzznugget77 wrote:

Until then, my minions are mulling around town, not making me a dime :evil: :evil: :evil: . I hope they enjoy the break, it will be the last they see for sometime. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Same here, I am not buying anything, moving anything, sending anyone to work... visiting friends.... OH the agony!!!! :shock:
  • I have my characters free as well (for the past 24 hrs actually). I wonder if they'll run from the ghosts or something like that? If so, that would be awesome.
  • madjestynina12q wrote:
    thejazzdiva wrote:
    firefly-03k wrote:
    fuzznugget77 wrote:

Until then, my minions are mulling around town, not making me a dime :evil: :evil: :evil: . I hope they enjoy the break, it will be the last they see for sometime. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Same here, I am not buying anything, moving anything, sending anyone to work... visiting friends.... OH the agony!!!! :shock:

Same here, can't rem the last time my simpsons were all given time off

I know I make them work for their keep!
  • They'd better savour this little break. It'll be the last they see for a month. :P

Right now, I'm relying on my tiny cluster of 6 brown houses I've placed for the retirement village. Goooo brown houses!