Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Slime/ toxic waste

Use Lisa or homer to remove it
  • Shortyy01 wrote:
    No question is a stupid question :D

An unasked question is a stupid question :mrgreen:
  • Just a heads-up, though, when sending Homer and/or Lisa to clean up -- the task "clean up Springfield" (6 seconds) will only appear on their task lists if there is slime/waste in your Springfield. Once the cleaning is all done, the task no longer shows.

• Your question is how to get rid of neighbors , isnt it? You go on origin and delete. Although I strongly caution against it. You never know when ypu will need neighbors...
  • Shortyy01 wrote:
    No question is a stupid question :D

In the words of Rat, from my favorite online comic strip 'Pearls Before Swine': There are no stupid questions. Only stupid people asking questions.

(Edit: No offence to the OP intended, I just have to use that line whenever I hear the term 'stupid question'. I'm compulsive that way.)
  • tiffsmith86 wrote:
    And a little tip, I haven't noticed it using homer but when using only Lisa to clean up, you get donuts every so often :) so saving your waste and slime for a rainy day is a good idea.

you can get it from either one the doughnuts have a % chance to spawn when the debris is cleaned up it does not matter who you use i have had both give me doughnuts.