Forum Discussion

10 years ago

so.......Episode tie-in tomorrow?

Yep, all week I've been thinking we'd get a tie-in on Thursday. Hopefully they will do another bonus donut trivia question.
  • jukan00 wrote:
    After watching that preview I followed one of the next links and went down a Nick Offerman rabbit hole and have been watching clips of him being awesome. AND he's going to be on the Simpson's. We need a Nick Offerman tie-in. You can have Kumiko and that hawk thing and whatever else. Give us Nick.

sadly he was in the second episode from season 26. So we wont get him
  • wish list (based on preview):

1. the classic simpsons from the shorts
    2. the hell version of the elementary school + skin for bart
  • Hope we get some of those devil characters and not the Tracy ullman Simpson clan. One group of simpsons and their many skins is enough. Wouldn't mind Maggie debut w clockwork costume.
  • episode tie ins are usually on wednesdays so not really sure we will be getting a tie in but we also have tomorrow as well
  • Doesnt look like we're getting one. Maybe something will come Monday with the change over.
  • richardaca969 wrote:
    Doesnt look like we're getting one. Maybe something will come Monday with the change over.

This makes me sad.
  • shafanator108 wrote:
    richardaca969 wrote:
    Doesnt look like we're getting one. Maybe something will come Monday with the change over.

This makes me sad.

theres always tomorrow if not today