Forum Discussion

12 years ago

So it seems Legs & Louie is having the same issues

Is it a one-hour task that they share? Could be the same issue affecting Burns/Smithers.
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    It seems it gets cancelled whenever you start whacking snakes. The Rich Texan suffers from this bug as well. I had to let the full 12 hrs go without whacking a snake to get him to complete his 2nd quest where he was riding the bull

Yeah i noticed this today as i havent put them on a hr task till today lol The task looked funny too although wouldnt complete :(
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    It seems it gets cancelled whenever you start whacking snakes. The Rich Texan suffers from this bug as well. I had to let the full 12 hrs go without whacking a snake to get him to complete his 2nd quest where he was riding the bull

Yeah i noticed this today as i havent put them on a hr task till today lol The task looked funny too although wouldnt complete :(

It's not wacking the snakes that cancels, it's the eggs. At least for me. You can wack the snakes without a problem.
  • mattperiolat wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Deadshot_DCU wrote:

It's not wacking the snakes that cancels, it's the eggs. At least for me. You can wack the snakes without a problem.

Oh really? how strange, i found when i clicked the baton symbol then whacked afew snakes they were walking around :( If i didnt click the icon they stayed to their task :D
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    mattperiolat wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Deadshot_DCU wrote:

Oh really? how strange, i found when i clicked the baton symbol then whacked afew snakes they were walking around :( If i didnt click the icon they stayed to their task :D

That is so strange. I could go into the baton menu and wack and be fine. Hit an egg and game over, man. Got both teams question right now, so knock wood, we'll know for certain in 30 min.
  • We're good in my town. Snakes can be wacked, but not eggs. Smithers/Burns and Louise/Legs are good to go for the 1 hrs. Might want to check Tex against the same criteria.
  • mattperiolat wrote:
    We're good in my town. Snakes can be wacked, but not eggs. Smithers/Burns and Louise/Legs are good to go for the 1 hrs. Might want to check Tex against the same criteria.

I mentioned the same thing in another thread yesterday regarding Tex. But this morning, after letting him sit all night without touching any eggs, he was okay with 1.5 hours left, I checked he was still on before closing the game. But when I came back again, he was off the bull and walking around.
  • Sorry to bump but I'm JUST NOW experiencing this.

I put Legs and Louie on their joint task and they kept coming off of it. I put them on and turned the game off. I'll go back on in an hour and see if they're still on it.