Forum Discussion

9 years ago

So, this really is "IT" right???

Not before they run my Bastille Day event like I proposed a couple of years ago...

http://i.imgur.com/Odq2rBS.jpg?2
  • As far as I would understand, the lawyer in game explained that updates will still come, but with no level requirements. To even out the playing field for new players
  • this seems to be the end of the game

you hit level 939 and then you get bonus boxes.

so it would be a good investment to buy the xp collider every day so that when you get enough cash to buy a blood mobile you can do it and more than double the donuts you spend on the collider.
  • Yeah, I made a comment earlier about the XP collider not being worth it in another thread....it is now more valuable than ever!

I am happy i didn't spend a lot of money on donuts over the years, I still have a lot of content to get...

Over 2000 donuts so far today...good thing I didn't have a lot to do at work :lol:
  • RichardJH11 wrote:
    How people getting free and infinite donuts? Some please explain or PM me?

Spend 5 donuts on the xp collider for a day. Then keep buying blood mobiles.
  • MaxxSpider wrote:
    RichardJH11 wrote:

Thanks. Is it worth it with some people having the bad glitches? I'm nervous...don't want to lose 3.5 years of work!
  • RichardJH11 wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    RichardJH11 wrote:

Thanks. Is it worth it with some people having the bad glitches? I'm nervous...don't want to lose 3.5 years of work!

I had no problem
    I gained over 2000 donuts so far.
    I would suggest only buying 5 or so blood mobiles at a time n
  • Step back from the ledge, fellas. They're likely just taking the Family Guy route. All content will come from events now, and can now be re-offered later for donuts.
    FG did this like a year ago, and they still put out new stuff all the time.