Forum Discussion

4junk3000
New Spectator
11 years ago

So what's not working for you?

4junk3000 wrote:
Quick status check of the latest reported issues. Wondering how widespread the problems I'm experiencing are.

Some clarifications to help you choose:

A. Can't connect on EVERY first try. I mean EVERY time. Which if you had this you'd know what i mean.

This is what i experience every time i log in, once i get past the 1st initial bart screen the game works fine no problems but i always have to get passed Bart 1st
  • At 143 votes, 73% of people are reporting just the Bart screen issue either alone or with other issues as well.

Interested to see what the stats are at the end of the 7 day poll.

Please vote. Let's make it accurate as we can
  • WTH? My main town has been a horror to play. Earlier today it was irritating. Sluggish. Could see some handshakes but crashed when I scrolled around to clear them.

Did rounds from feeders. Even the crashy one worked today. Came back to main town to check if feeder taps were registering. All handshakes showed up.

Now, I can't get it to crash, no matter what I do. It's uncrashable. Town census, character locator, neighbor rounds, zipping around neighbor towns, zipping through my own town, clearing handshakes like mad. using arrows for neighbor visits, and design work. Won't crash.

Oh, and scads of handshakes.

This is like that day a few weeks ago. It was like magic. I'm A Happy Camper, but too wary to believe it's long lasting.

(Got Bart screen three times in a row, though. I could SWEAR that there's something wrong with my "Retry" button.)

So now what?
  • None. No issues with the game whatsoever.

Had the Bart screen couple of days. Have not had it since a week ago
  • annettemarc wrote:
    WTH? My main town has been a horror to play. Earlier today it was irritating. Sluggish. Could see some handshakes but crashed when I scrolled around to clear them.

Did rounds from feeders. Even the crashy one worked today. Came back to main town to check if feeder taps were registering. All handshakes showed up.

Now, I can't get it to crash, no matter what I do. It's uncrashable. Town census, character locator, neighbor rounds, zipping around neighbor towns, zipping through my own town, clearing handshakes like mad. using arrows for neighbor visits, and design work. Won't crash.

This is like that day a few weeks ago. It was like magic. I'm A Happy Camper, but too wary to believe it's long lasting.

(Got Bart screen three times in a row, though. I could SWEAR that there's something wrong with my "Retry" button.)

So now what?

Better for my wife and I today also. She had lots of handshakes where previously very few. I still have the Bart screen and in my A-town 3 crashes and then it stabilized enough that I did my 100 friends with only one crash.

My B-town gets the Bart screen, but hardly ever crashes. That town is only level 16 with about 15 friends.

As far as I know, I have no handshakes missing.

And I'm still getting notifications of friend visits (pop ups from the OS), even though I have notifications turned off in the game and in the OS.

• Neglecterino wrote:
    annettemarc wrote:
    WTH? My main town has been a horror to play. Earlier today it was irritating. Sluggish. Could see some handshakes but crashed when I scrolled around to clear them.

So now what?

Better for my wife and I today also. She had lots of handshakes where previously very few. I still have the Bart screen and in my A-town 3 crashes and then it stabilized enough that I did my 100 friends with only one crash.

My B-town gets the Bart screen, but hardly ever crashes. That town is only level 16 with about 15 friends.

As far as I know, I have no handshakes missing.

And I'm still getting notifications of friend visits (pop ups from the OS), even though I have notifications turned off in the game and in the OS.

Good sign. I've been doing all this on my Nexus. If it works on this, I know it's gonna work on the others. :)

Joe read my post and said "So, should we notify EA to drop everything else they're doing and work on fixing that "Retry" button?