Forum Discussion

11 years ago

something i only just noticed

out of all the expensive items, sun sphere is definitely the best! since it comes with "WOD FIR" tasks for a bunch of kids!
  • baddazoner wrote:
    all this time i never realised the sun sphere is actually 750 thousand i never payed attention to the amount of 0's and thought it was 7.5 million.. i thought since the cubic zirconia was 5 million that the suns sphere was more.

My memory is terrible but when the Sun Sphere 1st came out im sure it cost a lot more than that, it was reduced after the next update i believe. I never looked at the price when it 1st came out i just clicked / bought it :lol:

Would someone be kind enough to confirm whether I'm right or just completely wrong :lol:
  • NeoSEC28 wrote:
    baddazoner wrote:
    all this time i never realised the sun sphere is actually 750 thousand i never payed attention to the amount of 0's and thought it was 7.5 million.. i thought since the cubic zirconia was 5 million that the suns sphere was more.

My memory is terrible but when the Sun Sphere 1st came out im sure it cost a lot more than that, it was reduced after the next update i believe. I never looked at the price when it 1st came out i just clicked / bought it :lol:

Would someone be kind enough to confirm whether I'm right or just completely wrong :lol:

i think you are wrong
    i believe it was always 750 000 but i could be wrong too
  • My memory sucks

Who are you again?

But I am also pretty sure it was only 750k, defo the best of the aspirationals if you discount the fact that it doesnt belong in Springfield
  • Most of the aspirationals are horrid!I only use the matchstick thing as I have a skyscraper type thing going on.
    I use the sun sphere as a control tower, meh!I would love to see a real proper aspirational, maybe the monorail for 25 million say.
  • Ditto 750K I had 1.5 million at the time; and they came out with 2 new buildings. After buying them I was scambling to get 10K for a squidport and then anther 100K for the 3 card donut monty.