Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Soon to be left behind

Its a little too early in the morning for my liking. For a second there, I thought the title of this thread was "soon to be left handed," which I would have assumed meant you were losing your right hand. Perhaps I need my eyes checked, or perhaps I should just go back to sleep. However considering you do still have your right hand, I'd say getting left behind doesn't seem like relatively that big of a problem now does it? :D

BTW No your not getting left behind. Plenty of people can't afford the asperationals. Myself included. People need to stop stressing about having everything right away. Why run down a hill just to get one thing, when you can walk down the hill and get all the things? Thats my philosophy.
  • i suggest pausing all the main questline tasks. There is no rush to complete them, and it will let you save for Halloween - where you will need in game cash. As far as the FP prizes go, those complete easy if the event involves social interaction with neighbors.
  • urlaub694 wrote:
    I am getting panicked, because I am certain that the Halloween event will come with new Friendship prizes, maybe a new level etc.

Right now I am still half way through on getting Mr. Teeny, I have the Level 44 and Level 45 tasks wide open, I am broke, I have only 29k. I am trying to grind money for the ZiffCorp office and I am trying to finnish this event and I only have 2 days time to do that.

I really hope that the halloween event doesn't come for an other week or two, cause then I'll hopefully be all set, since I'm earning 150k a day, and I need 1,6 million (ZiffCorp and Bloaters) and I might get there in 1,5 weeks and by then I might be finished with everything.

I hope the event will use money as currency and just some emblems for prizes. I am really getting left behind, cause I haven't yet even accuired Sit N' Rotate or the Fortress of Choclitude.

I used to have 8 million, but then I went on a 4,5 million land buying rampage and later on a 1 million land buying rampage. Then the Honest John's Computers, ZiffCorp Sign and Tennis Hall took a huge toll on me and now I'm broke.

- As far as anyone here knows, Halloween will be here on Tuesday.
    - No worries, you aren't going to miss anything in the event by not being at the top level. Events are designed to be accessible for all levels of players.
    - Because events are accessible, whatever item/building is required to kick off the event will not cost much in game cash.
    - History shows that event currency, not in game cash, will be used (it helps keep events accessible).
    - All the buildings required for levels 44 and 45 and the aspirationals are permanent, not limited time, so you can buy them whenever you are ready, there is no rush.
    - Building prices go down as new levels are released - the longer you wait, the less it will cost you to buy them.

If I were you, here's what I'd do:
    For now, focus on finishing CoC. We know for sure that it's going away in a couple days.
    Focus on Halloween while it's here, Halloween items will be limited time.

Everything else will fall into place. Quests for levels can be completed whenever you get around to them.

You're experienced, you'll do fine :D

ETA: You should still be able to work towards getting Mr Teeny during Halloween. You'll probably get him a lot faster than you think because neighbor visits will likely increase dramatically during the beginning of the event.
    Not having him just means you won't have a chance at earning donuts while visiting your neighbors ;)
  • Adamcayce wrote:
    urlaub694 wrote:
    I am getting panicked, because I am certain that the Halloween event will come with new Friendship prizes, maybe a new level etc.

Right now I am still half way through on getting Mr. Teeny, I have the Level 44 and Level 45 tasks wide open, I am broke, I have only 29k. I am trying to grind money for the ZiffCorp office and I am trying to finnish this event and I only have 2 days time to do that.

I really hope that the halloween event doesn't come for an other week or two, cause then I'll hopefully be all set, since I'm earning 150k a day, and I need 1,6 million (ZiffCorp and Bloaters) and I might get there in 1,5 weeks and by then I might be finished with everything.

I hope the event will use money as currency and just some emblems for prizes. I am really getting left behind, cause I haven't yet even accuired Sit N' Rotate or the Fortress of Choclitude.

I used to have 8 million, but then I went on a 4,5 million land buying rampage and later on a 1 million land buying rampage. Then the Honest John's Computers, ZiffCorp Sign and Tennis Hall took a huge toll on me and now I'm broke.

Anyone else have this problem? XD

I think the miscommunication here is - Halloween is a side event, that is available for every level player. There won't be any halloween levels. Just a storyline and stuff to buy, and usually really cheap because they use halloween to draw newbies in to the game and they can't afford much.

Haha, I do know that,mbut sometimes levels come inbetween events.
  • Bravewall wrote:
    Its a little too early in the morning for my liking. For a second there, I thought the title of this thread was "soon to be left handed," which I would have assumed meant you were losing your right hand. Perhaps I need my eyes checked, or perhaps I should just go back to sleep. However considering you do still have your right hand, I'd say getting left behind doesn't seem like relatively that big of a problem now does it? :D

BTW No your not getting left behind. Plenty of people can't afford the asperationals. Myself included. People need to stop stressing about having everything right away. Why run down a hill just to get one thing, when you can walk down the hill and get all the things? Thats my philosophy.

Lol :lol:
  • The event doesn't stop you from continuing the progress on levels, it's geared towards all players. The only people who have problems with the event seem to be those who don't have Bart yet which is not a problem for you.

Just continue on the main quests, stopping when you have to to use a character for the event, then continue on with the rest of the quests. FP will still continue to accumulate during the event, just continue on collecting no matter what.