Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Soooo annoyed

I feel your pain, i bought 16,000 blue eggs and got diddly squat
  • All I have left is one of the topiaries, now have 3 of one of them, Shary and the Hugs Bunny. I have had so many fences, beach towels, ponds and trees. I still have no faberge egg, my bf got it literally ten bunnies after he finished the main quest.

I feel like screaming, I just want gold eggs, that's all. Can I buy them, please
  • dave3490 wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

I have a few KEM's in my town 4 i think, and i now have an issue with storing any of them, as it tells me no matter which one i choose that i will store Apu :evil: I will have to store all of them and then put them back one by one to work out which one he relates too lol

When i had about 6 KEM's i stored all but two of them, then when my ratings went up, i got rid of all but one, not realising i didn't know which one was the original one that came with Apu. This was a concern because anyone with tasks at KEM suddenly lost them (greyed out). In the end, i sold all of them and bought another to free up Apu. It was the only option i had. It worked. I had plenty of in game cash so wasn't too bothered about spending on it. At least now i only have one of every building (with the exception of houses - we need more houses, different styles, colours, new houses for characters etc, much needed in the game)

This is something i may well have to do, although always worries me about selling buildings in case the games glitches and then no more Apu :lol: Ahh to hell with it.....I'll do it :lol:
  • Finally got something, the banana dictatorship. Shame I read it doesn't contribute to Consumerism as I had thought, but at least I got something.

The silly thing is that I got three new items in the build menu... where you an swap donuts for golden eggs...

Really? After wasting thousands of eggs on gold eggs which most of the time give no value at all, I am expected to spend my precious donuts on them?

Silly developers ;)
  • dave3490 wrote:
    Keep those complaints coming, EA have to see them, ALL of them, to show them how much they dropped the ball and messed up big time with this utter garbage Easter event. You have my full support with your complaints about it :thumbup: