Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Space Marshmallow

So I now have Space Marshmallow and right now he is on his 8 hour task of taking the Simpsons to dinner.
It's a good task, but what is the point of it if Space Marshmallow is eating by himself and the Simpsons are off doing other tasks?
It is really kind of tacky to do this. Is the way all group tasks are going to be? One character doing the task for everyone.
  • "Canuck4L;1481551" wrote:
    Yes i regret starting this event a few days late and as a consequence missed Space Marshmallow :s but for act 2 I'm right on track. The donuts that are being asked for Space Marshmallwow is 100 :'( I've come very close to just pushing the button and getting him :p but is he worth it? Hmmmmmmmm...

For just 100 donuts?? Do it!

• "PatrickSays;1481647" wrote:
    "Canuck4L;1481551" wrote:
    Yes i regret starting this event a few days late and as a consequence missed Space Marshmallow :s but for act 2 I'm right on track. The donuts that are being asked for Space Marshmallwow is 100 :'( I've come very close to just pushing the button and getting him :p but is he worth it? Hmmmmmmmm...

That's 2 replies in favor for the purchase of Space Marshmallow :| Doing it! >:)
  • Space marshmallow is awesome as one of his tasks is pretty cool and it does come with a animated crater which kind of reminds me of the blob.

You can't run from the blob. What made the blob so scary is the more it consumed the bigger it gets. How can you run from something that eventually is the size of a town.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=azfRnS5hZ48

They are making a new one.
    Not sure who but hope it will be good.

They need to use high tech cgi with a mix of actual physical special effects. Not just overload of cgi like in transformers.
  • "Canuck4L;1482072" wrote:

"PatrickSays;1481647" wrote:
    "Canuck4L;1481551" wrote:

That's 2 replies in favor for the purchase of Space Marshmallow :| Doing it! >:)

you are lucky mine is 390 donuts and cant buy it
  • "Big82S;1482286" wrote:
    Space marshmallow is awesome as one of his tasks is pretty cool and it does come with a animated crater which kind of reminds me of the blob.

You can't run from the blob. What made the blob so scary is the more it consumed the bigger it gets. How can you run from something that eventually is the size of a town.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=azfRnS5hZ48

They are making a new one.
    Not sure who but hope it will be good.

They need to use high tech cgi with a mix of actual physical special effects. Not just overload of cgi like in transformers.

I LOVE the original! No fancy CGI can improve it. And please, no overwrought storylines! Geez, it's a story about omnivorous jello! I don't need the main characters to have sad back stories!